vrijdag 13 februari 2015

Pienkel is moving!


Well, not physically of course, I love living on this tiny island way too much! But with a lot of help from my amazing webhost, I've moved the blog, including the archives, from Blogger to Wordpress today. The url will remain the same one it has been on for over half a year now, www.pienkel.com, so I don't expect you to have any trouble finding me. However, if you were following along via Blogger or via my old Blogspot domain, you might want to check if that transfers properly as well into following me at my new site. Please get in touch if you encounter any problems, I'd hate to loose you!

Nou ja, niet fysiek natuurlijk, ik vind het veel te fijn om hier op m'n kleine eilandje te wonen... Maar met veel hulp van mijn fantastische webhost, heb ik dit vandaag het blog, met archief en al, van Blogger naar Wordpress verhuisd. De url blijft gelijk aan de url die het hier al ruim een half jaar had, www.pienkel.com, dus ik verwacht niet dat je me daardoor niet meer kan vinden gelukkig. Mocht je het blog volgen via Blogger of via het oude domein op Blogspot, dan is het misschien handig om dat even na te kijken of te wijzigen. Laat het me vooral even weten als je op een probleem stuit, ik zou het vreselijk vinden om jullie kwijt te raken!

2 opmerkingen :

  1. Amazing content, This post is very informative about to this topic. I hope Author shall be sharing more information about this topic. My blog is all about that Best_Hair_Transformation & Hair_Fall_Treatment. To Book Your Service 📞+91-9873152223, +91-9250504810 and be our Happy Client Click Here for Contact us at Whatsapp no: https://wa.me/919873152223. Address - Vardhman Diamond Plaza, First Floor D.B. Gupta Road Pahar Ganj New Delhi – 110055.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the subject matter and found most individuals will agree with your site. Can you review my blogs and give some tips regarding them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...